Transparent flickering fish-like bird UFO

Was witness to a quite weird UFO sighting, a transparent fish-like bird UFO, actually an unidentified flying animal (UFA), that took off silently from a grass field right in front of me. I came back to the site the day after to investigate, took 175 pictures of the field and the area, and was lucky to catch the same UFA and several other UFOs on photography.
Transparent flickering fish-like bird UFO

The butterfly warning...

On May 24, 2017, I was out walking with my mother´s dog, and as always, we are entering a secluded pasture with trees all around where the dog can run freely. Usually I go from the entrance near one end and up to the other end of the field, following a very narrow path approx. 15 cm in width. I have never experinced strange things here, but this time was different. I came across a butterfly who sat in front of me, perfectly in the middle of the narrow path. I almost bumped into it, stopped, it flew up to the right and disappeared from my field of view. I took two or three steps more, suddenly, the butterfly came in from the right, landed in front of me right in the middle of the narrow path. Nearly bumped into it again, stopped, it flew up to the right and disappeared from my field of view a second time. Took two or three steps more, and the whole thing repeated. The butterfly came back in from the right, landed and sat there in front of me half meter away for the third time, perfectly positioned right in the middle of the path. This butterfly´s ability to position it self with that precision could simply not be ignored!
I became aware, that there might be something trying to prevent me from continuing further into the pasture. It may sound silly, but I really believed the butterfly in front of me was a sign and I respected it. Stood still and observed the field in front of me, trying to find an answer of why I should stop here? The dog was running around in the other end and everything seemed normal. But then I saw something very strange.

Transparent flickering fish-like bird?

A transparent fish-like bird, or something, about half meter long, flew up to the right near the dog 60-70 meters in front of me. It actually flew slowly compared to ordinary birds, typically partridges, flying somewhat faster and are pretty noisy when the dog scare them up. But this one flew upward slowly without a noise in a 35-40 degree angle, flapping with it´s small wings just behind it´s head, like a fish...
Illustration 2
I could see it with the trees as background on it´s path upwards, but when it reached over them and got the sky as background (I had the Sunlight against me), it disappeared. The strange thing was, that it seemed transparent and the dark areas on it´s body was flickering weakly but fast. Because of the low light flashing, it looked as if the dark areas moved both forth and back. I use the word "bird" to try describe this thing, because it was flying, but actually it looks more like a fish with the small fins close to it´s head. See my drawing above. But those wings does not seem to be able to carry the relatively large body, and there must be a problem with the balancing, unless the rear part of the body weighs nothing. I don´t think this creature is out of this world, you know, first the weird thing with the butterfly, and now a transparent flickering flying fish? It is paranormal at a level I can not fully understand, feel a bit like Alice in Wonderland now a days...

Low light flickering

The closest I can come to describe the low light flickering, is the Octopus's ability to change color pigment fast, some self illuminating deep sea creatures, like the Rainbow Jellyfish and not to forget the strange disc-shaped transparent flickering things we all saw, then Space Shuttle Columbia deployed an experimental tether on February 25th back in 1996.
I also want to add, that the creature in my photo, is the same I saw in a Youtube video years ago. It is the only shuttle launch video I have seen ever, where we specifically see outside video surveilance of the orbiters main engine, the black thrusters, during launch. I saw the video a couple of times and unfortunately forgot everything about it, and now I can´t find it. In that video, there is a creature moving around the area just above the thrusters. It was like it was sniffing around, moving from point to point as fast as current goes from A to B. I would love to see this video again, because it showed live footage of the creature in my photos.

Shot 175 images next day...

I had to investigate this sighting further and repeated the trip to the secluded pasture the day after on May 25, 2017, this time with my Canon EOS 60D and I shot 175 images. And on one photo, the no. 92 in the series (IMG_5994.jpg), in the upper left corner, you can see a gray object that more looks like a fish than a bird, that strangely looked like what I saw the day before on May 24th. The position of the "wings" on the object in the referred image, fits very well to what I saw live, but with that minor difference, that the black flickering areas on it´s body are not to be seen in the photo. Based on my live sighting and the position of the wings in the photo, the object is likely to fly towards right in the top photo and the photos further below, Which are different versions of the same photo!

No one know what it is, or won´t comment on this

I thought it was a good idea to ask someone who knows something about insects - not because I think it is an insect in my photo, since I believe this creature is about a half meter long, but it could be interesting to cause some expert opinions about this. After a search in Google, I found the Bugwood Image Database, which is a place you can upload your insect images and get them identified by experts, so I did that today August 12th 2017 and waiting for response. Bugwood Image Database is a project coordinated by the Center for Invasive Species and Ecosystem Health at the University of Georgia.
I also asked Professor Jim Hardie, Director of Science, Royal Entomological Society, about the thing in my photo and promptly got a response the day after.
Impossible to say what kind of insect it might be from the photo. It is obviously flying faster than your shutter speed and so leaves a blurred elongated image as it passes by your camera ~ end of quote Professor Jim Hardie

Update August 14th 2017

I have now tried a couple of times uploading two images of the "insect" to the Bugwood Image Database, but no matter what, I get this message:
Hello Brian Joergensen,

Thank you for your recent submission entitled "Strange flying insect?"to BugwoodImages. Our staff has reviewed the submission for quality and suitability for inclusion in the database and posting through our websites.

Unfortunately, none of the images were suitable for use in Bugwood Images. You may view your submission at the batch detail page. to see the reasons that were given for not including the images.

Thanks,
Karan A. Rawlins
BugwoodImages Coordinator
University of Georgia
krawlins@uga.edu

See some Rod / UFO pictures

Pictures below has been processed in Photoshop
UFA picture 1

UFA picture 2

UFA picture 3
A closeup of the UFO Rod with some editing (Levels). If I didn´t tell you this was flying, you would probably think it was a fish in the ocean...
UFA picture BIG

It does not stop here

The story about this strange transparent flickering fish-like bird UFO, or UFA (unidentified flying animal), is a whole story enough in itself, but it does not stop here! The other pictures from May 25th contain many more objects, among other things some tubes- and cigar-shaped UFOs as well as one round object resembling something that could be an observation platform with a large black window-section. Out of a batch of 175 photos taken, 35 contains unknown objects, and I made a folder for each of the 35 photos containing a batch of pictures of the objects found in those photos.
Below you´ll get the links to each batch (UPDATING...):

UPDATING...

UFO photography complete site-list


Transparent flickering fish-like bird UFO Transparent flickering fish-like bird UFO Reviewed by BRJO on May 25, 2017 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Det er ikke mange artikler vi fรฅr :(
    Men jeg er da nysgerrig efter at vide hvor du ser alle dine sightings og om du gรธr noget ekstra for at se dem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working overtime to get my UFO blog up and running, sorry for the time it takes. How I do? Keyword is MANY pictures, for this article I have 175 photos from ONE session to look through, and it takes time, please be patient, more to come.

      Delete